K9 Search UK
As the demand for our service has increased we are currently looking for more dedicated people to join our volunteer team. The task will vary greatly from creating lost and found dog alerts to general administration.
Now what you see on our social media pages, may look very simple. Sadly, that is not the case, we are here to support not just owners and finders, but we are also here to help our local dog wardens, local authorities, stray kennels and other local organisations. At times it can be manic, so its extremely important that before you complete the application form, you have a good think at what time you can realistically offer us. You will be expected to:-
- Transpose missing and found dog information from our form submissions to an alert on our relevant social media pages.
- Share our missing alerts with local dog wardens, stray kennels, RSPCA, local rescues etc via our system
- Provide owners and finders with relevant local advice and guidance when required
- Use our dedicated text application to keep owners and finders updated
- Monitor and respond to private messages and notifications on our social media pages
- Update our alerts with the latest information
Dont worry, full training will be given in all of our procedures.
You will need:
- A good command of English language
- Professional and courteous manner
- Good keyboard skills
- A strong team player but must be able to work on own initiative
- Computer with internet access
- Facebook Page Administration skills (would be a bonus)
Now if you still want to join the K9 family, please complete the form below.